Pentax K adapter for Sony E mount

Small mirrorless camera systems, including some with interchangeable lenses.
melek
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Pentax K adapter for Sony E mount

Post by melek »

I just received my Pentax K-mount adapter for the Sony E mount. Seems to be well made, but lenses fit extremely tightly on it. You get what you pay for, I suppose - $7.

I also bought a new spanner wrench with tips for $20. Both from the same Chinese merchant.

I'm going to try it tomorrow with some Pentax K lenses: 1.4 50mm, 2.8 28mm, 40mm pancake. I think that I might do a 50mm lens comparison test (a la Brian Sweeney), but I'll need to get some more lens-mount adapters to really do it right: Olympus OM, Minolta MC/MD, Kyocera/Yashica Contax, Leica M, Zeiss Ikon Contax RF/Kiev, Nikon F, Canon FD.

I wouldn't mind trying the Alpa Macro-Switar - the only lens that I have ever call "exceptional." I was thinking of the Contarex, but at a certain point, a Planar is a Planar is a Planar.

That could be fun.

-Mike Elek
Martolod
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Pentax K adapter for Sony E mount

Post by Martolod »

i just got my LTM to Sony NEX adapter today. i am itching to try the Color Skopar lens on the sony.

the Kmount and pentax lenses work really well.the M42 adapter i have is resurrecting some of my favorite lenses , both Pentax and FSU.....joy joy joy joy :thumbup: :thumbup: :P :P
Sharpness is a bourgeois concept ~ Cartier-Bresson