Bronica IR...

Rollei, Mamiya, Hasselblad, Kowa, Minolta, Yashica and many, many others.
scott
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Bronica IR...

Post by scott »

Hi all -

I'm selling the Bronica. Well, trying to sell the Bronica. I Haven't really used it much in the last few years, I'm itching to pick up a mandolin, and there's an intersection of those two curves. So, the Bronica is listed.

Had a bite last week on it (that ended up being a scammer on FB Marketplace trying to get the camera without paying) and there was a roll of Rollei IR from like last July in one of the backs. I pulled it in anticipation of the sale. Only four shots on it; developed it today. A couple, I think, turned out okay:

(That first one is with the 80/2.8; the second, from the same vantage, is with the 50/3.5.)

I'm playing hell trying to get posted IR shots to look remotely like what I see in CS5, but these are pretty close. I'm happy with them - going to buy a box of 4x5 Rollei IR and see what happens.

Thanks for looking.
Scott

alexvaras
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Re: Bronica IR...

Post by alexvaras »

Nice photos, good luck with the selling, post the mandolin when you get it :)
PFMcFarland

Post by PFMcFarland »

What lenses can you put on the mandolin? :lol: I've always loved hearing that instrument played, especially in a bluesy style, such as on a song like "Last Train Home" as performed on "The Lonesome Whistle Railroad Classics" https://www.discogs.com/label/214692-Cumberland-Records

Good luck on the Bronica sale.

PF
Waiting for the light
Bennybee
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Bennybee »

Good luck with the Bronco sale. I hope you won't regret it later, like I did when I sold my S2. I ended up buying another one, after a very long search to find one that was as nice as the first one. I hope you will upload a YouTube video with you playing that mandolin ;-)
scott
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by scott »

Thanks guys. The Bronica is sold, as well as the 50/3.5. I still need to move the 110/4, at which point I'll have the funds for the mando. Going s-l-o-w...