Search found 327 matches

by P C Headland
Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:21 am
Forum: SLRs
Topic: Lucky shot - ET caught on film!
Replies: 2
Views: 23

Re: Lucky shot - ET caught on film!

I quite like this film - it's not only a good-for-the-price film, it's a genuinely nice film, especially developed in 510-Pyro (20c, 18 minutes, 30 seconds initial inversion, then 5 seconds of inversions every 7 minutes). I might have to order some more bulk rolls! Ilford film prices have just gone ...
by P C Headland
Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:10 am
Forum: SLRs
Topic: Lucky shot - ET caught on film!
Replies: 2
Views: 23

Lucky shot - ET caught on film!

I bought a 30.5m bulk roll of Lucky SHD100 from Aliexpress on a whim, rationalising if nothing else it would be good to have a cheap film that I cold use when testing cameras and general photographic experimentation. I loaded a 12 shot roll for an initial EI test developed in Rodinal 1+50, shooting ...
by P C Headland
Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:14 am
Forum: The Fix-It Forum
Topic: Kiev 35A
Replies: 8
Views: 667

Re: Kiev 35A

Looks remarkably similar to my Minox 35GT - maybe have a look at some of the online resources for those cameras? I found a few resources on Flickr. The flash switch is exactly the same, actually not that hard to push into place. IIRC I just used a piece of card to slip it into place while putting on...
by P C Headland
Sun Sep 13, 2026 1:21 am
Forum: Small Format
Topic: Itsy bitsy teeny tiny little negatives
Replies: 6
Views: 766

Re: Itsy bitsy teeny tiny little negatives

I originally bought it as a "shelf queen", rather more of a curiosity than something I was going to use. It came with the meter, chain and cases for both the camera and meter. But curiosity got the better of me, and having previously used a Minox EC, I thought why not give it a go. Being a...
by P C Headland
Mon Sep 07, 2026 5:51 am
Forum: Small Format
Topic: Itsy bitsy teeny tiny little negatives
Replies: 6
Views: 766

Itsy bitsy teeny tiny little negatives

After some time and effort trying and testing I've finally gotten a roll of scratch free negatives from my Minox III. I had some cartridges 3D printed which unfortunately were not 100% light proof, so I spray painted them inside and out with two coats of matt black and lined the inside (sides only) ...
by P C Headland
Wed Aug 19, 2026 1:32 am
Forum: Rangefinders
Topic: Konica III
Replies: 2
Views: 689

Re: Konica III

An attractive looking camera with a nice sharp lens.

What's the story with the door being so easy to accidentally open?
by P C Headland
Tue Jul 14, 2026 6:00 am
Forum: Rangefinders
Topic: Fish and Canon 7
Replies: 2
Views: 8093

Re: Fish and Canon 7

Nice to see the fishing boats again.

Which lens did you have on?
by P C Headland
Sun Jul 12, 2026 6:28 am
Forum: SLRs
Topic: The FOCAFLEX
Replies: 2
Views: 4542

Re: The FOCAFLEX

That had me browsing the usual places.... Such a neat looking camera.
by P C Headland
Thu Jul 02, 2026 3:13 am
Forum: Rangefinders
Topic: Super Sharp, Super Solinette
Replies: 7
Views: 6626

Re: Super Sharp, Super Solinette

And the wee beastie itself:
Agfa Super Solinette_1.jpeg
Agfa Super Solinette_2.jpeg
Agfa Super Solinette_3.jpeg
Agfa Super Solinette_4.jpeg
Agfa Super Solinette_5.jpeg
by P C Headland
Thu Jul 02, 2026 3:12 am
Forum: Rangefinders
Topic: Super Sharp, Super Solinette
Replies: 7
Views: 6626

Re: Super Sharp, Super Solinette

The bellows on mine look to be in really nice condition, so let's hope they stay that way.

Here are a few cropped images, "cropped as visualised"
20260610-SuperSolinette-4.jpg
20260610-SuperSolinette-10.jpg
20260610-SuperSolinette-6.jpg
20260611-SuperSolinette-27.jpg