Birthday portrait

With interchangeable lenses and larger sensors, these two popular camera styles appeal to the professional in all of us.
GrahamS
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Re: Birthday portrait

Post by GrahamS »

Happy Birthday, Les. May you and Claudia be blessed to delight and entertain us here for many years to come.

How about posting some of those duo-tone Leica images taken in Florence of Marc? Now that NFF is defunct, we have lost the link to them.

GrahamS
Age brings wisdom....or age shows up alone. You never know.
jamesmck
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jamesmck »

GrahamS wrote:How about posting some of those duo-tone Leica images taken in Florence of Marc? Now that NFF is defunct, we have lost the link to them.
Graham -- NFf is still there, and efforts are still being made to keep it alive (even if only in archived, read-only form). Phil McFarland (sp?) is spearheading this effort.

Some of Les's Italian photos are here http://nelsonfoto.com/SMF/index.php?topic=748.0 and here http://nelsonfoto.com/SMF/index.php?topic=948.0.

--- James
James McKearney
PFMcFarland

Post by PFMcFarland »

I again wish you the happiest of birthdays, Les, and many more with your dear Claudia!

Had to do this twice, now that I know you are over here too.

PF
Waiting for the light
PFMcFarland

Post by PFMcFarland »

GrahamS wrote:Happy Birthday, Les. May you and Claudia be blessed to delight and entertain us here for many years to come.

How about posting some of those duo-tone Leica images taken in Florence of Marc? Now that NFF is defunct, we have lost the link to them.

NFf is not only still running, but is also in full use mode! Well, except we can't sign up new members, unless someone cracks Craig's password. But you can still post, and comment over there. NFf is not going away if I can help it.

PF
Waiting for the light
Sandeha

Post by Sandeha »

Great self portrait, Les.

You may have missed one or two greetings over on Facebook. :lol:

Just as I was late to see this thread, as I am currently in Bologna. 8-)
GrahamS
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Post by GrahamS »

PFMcFarland wrote:
GrahamS wrote:Happy Birthday, Les. May you and Claudia be blessed to delight and entertain us here for many years to come.

NFf is not only still running, but is also in full use mode! Well, except we can't sign up new members, unless someone cracks Craig's password. But you can still post, and comment over there. NFf is not going away if I can help it.

PF
Phil - I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but this is all I get when I try and log in to NFF

Error 403: Forbidden

Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration:
This configuration was changed: Sat May 10 08:00:32 UTC 2014

Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.
GrahamS
jamesmck
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jamesmck »

Phil - I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but this is all I get when I try and log in to NFF
Graham -- That happens to me very occasionally. Try re-entering your username and password manually rather than relying on your computer's 'suggestions.'
--- James
James McKearney
GrahamS
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Post by GrahamS »

jamesmck wrote:
Graham -- That happens to me very occasionally. Try re-entering your username and password manually rather than relying on your computer's 'suggestions.'
--- James
I always do.
GrahamS
AdminPTF
Amateur
Amateur

Post by AdminPTF »

Les, Happy Birthday! Glad to see you're still having fun at 88.