Good point, check this website:
https://letsminox.com/shutter-button-in ... perations/
Search found 728 matches
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:15 pm
- Forum: The Fix-It Forum
- Topic: Kiev 35A
- Replies: 4
- Views: 313
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:02 pm
- Forum: The Fix-It Forum
- Topic: Kiev 35A
- Replies: 4
- Views: 313
Re: Kiev 35A
Those are e-type retaining ring, there are dedicated removers
But i have used a tiny screw driver for such purpose
https://www.wikihow.com/Remove-E-Clips
But i have used a tiny screw driver for such purpose
https://www.wikihow.com/Remove-E-Clips
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 9:42 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: A rechargeable PX625 battery
- Replies: 2
- Views: 625
Re: A rechargeable PX625 battery
I saw your video the other day, this is great!
I have few cameras that need Hg batteries anymore but this is a great alternative
I have few cameras that need Hg batteries anymore but this is a great alternative
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 10:52 pm
- Forum: The Fix-It Forum
- Topic: Adjusting the RF in a Karat 36
- Replies: 11
- Views: 59898
Re: Adjusting the RF in a Karat 36
I have the Xenon, Heligon and Xenar If you want I can loan them out for the video Nice collection of Karat cameras. I'm getting ready to do a video on the Agfa Karat, so it required me to buy more Karat models. I've been wanting to get a couple of cameras with the Rodenstock Heligon. I did find a Re...
- Sat Aug 01, 2026 9:00 am
- Forum: The Fix-It Forum
- Topic: Adjusting the RF in a Karat 36
- Replies: 11
- Views: 59898
Re: Adjusting the RF in a Karat 36
Sometimes we can learn good tips from our kids!!! MY daughter saw me on my 4s looking for a spring with a magnet, took me a good 45 min until I found it. She said "Dad, I saw this life hack" just use some string to handle the springs and you will see them easily. https://live.staticflickr....
- Mon Jun 29, 2026 8:58 am
- Forum: Rangefinders
- Topic: Super Sharp, Super Solinette
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6541
Re: Super Sharp, Super Solinette
Solinettes are great!
Mine is super sharp, but bellows can become sieves
Mine is super sharp, but bellows can become sieves
- Thu Mar 26, 2026 9:57 am
- Forum: Developing, Enlarging and Scanning
- Topic: B&W Reversal
- Replies: 31
- Views: 99250
Re: B&W Reversal
I think the bleaching step was the main difference.
I will try using EDTA-Disodum as described in the APUG threads to prevent the silver redepositing
Also I will use Fomapan400 which has been tried and tested, not sure about the DoubleX (but I have it on my bulk loader)
I will try using EDTA-Disodum as described in the APUG threads to prevent the silver redepositing
Also I will use Fomapan400 which has been tried and tested, not sure about the DoubleX (but I have it on my bulk loader)
- Wed Mar 25, 2026 9:04 am
- Forum: Developing, Enlarging and Scanning
- Topic: B&W Reversal
- Replies: 31
- Views: 99250
Re: B&W Reversal
ISTR the gold/brown staining is down to the bleach (there was a thread on APUG). How long between the two attempts, or did you mix fresh bleach each time? What temperature was the bleach? Do you have any Rodinal or PC-TEA? You've now made me think I need to try this again, perhaps with 120. Bleach ...
- Mon Mar 23, 2026 10:58 am
- Forum: Developing, Enlarging and Scanning
- Topic: B&W Reversal
- Replies: 31
- Views: 99250
Re: B&W Reversal
Mixed results on some trials this weekend, Lucky 100 SHD 1. Temperature 30C/85F 2. Develop F76+ 1+4 (paper strength) 5 minutes 3. Rinse 4. Bleach 3% peroxide + Vinegar 30 minutes 5. Rinse At this point I noticed that bleach had not done much, I could see negatives 4B. Bleach 3% peroxide + Vinegar 30...
- Sat Mar 14, 2026 10:46 am
- Forum: Large Format
- Topic: Burton Prong in Fog
- Replies: 4
- Views: 13741
Re: Burton Prong in Fog
VERY NICE!!!
Lovely HighKey photo
And yes no muscle memory
Lovely HighKey photo
And yes no muscle memory