A Challenge

Often simply written as "W/NW" - your favorite photos. Explain them, or let your photos (film or digital) speak for themselves.
BillyBob
Amateur
Amateur

Re: A Challenge

Post by BillyBob »

Just now noticing this thread. Fantastic shots, folks.

Well this is depressing; I've just scanned through the hundreds of shots that I've taken this year - both digital and film - and come up pretty much empty. Most are just grab shots of the kids, cousins, and miscellaneous family. Haven't really been creating any images; just taking snapshots. I'll have to pack a camera on the bike and do some early morning shooting again.

No one could recall the last time they'd seen him....

(the things you find when you have small children.....)

A recent trip to Niagara Falls. Quite the place. Just a quick grab shot with a Canon PowerShot A720 IS (yeah, nothing fancy; I haven't bought an expensive digicam yet)

Bill

minoly
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by minoly »

Graham- Thanks for your advice and comments. I've tried the 800 pixel width in another post and it seemed to work. I'm still learning how to use this site correctly.

Bill Delehanty
Dennis Gallus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Dennis Gallus »

Good Morning, Everyone,

Good photos there, Minoly and Billy Bob. Thanks for joining in. Now that you've gotten your feet wet, please come back again.

It's great to see so many of you responding to "The Challenge". It is a pleasure to open Photography Today and see so many new posts, not only replying to this particular post, but in many other forums as well. It looks like Photography Today is becoming well-established! Let's keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Dennis
Dennis Gallus
Hereford, Arizona USA