Das Boot

Often simply written as "W/NW" - your favorite photos. Explain them, or let your photos (film or digital) speak for themselves.
LarryD
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Das Boot

Post by LarryD »

The LST 325 is in town again. It shows up here every few years. It got delayed a day because of our Harvey flooding but it is here however; now Irma is dumping on us. so we will see if it clears off and they can keep the river down so I can go back Tomorrow or Friday when the weather breaks.

I shot this with a Nikon F55 that I was given. I had some OLD Agfa APX 100 that expired in 2002 but I had it frozen since 2001 for the most part so I shot it normal then developed it in HC-110 dilution H. I had the times for it in a binder as the film was changed right before they went out of business.

Many people joke that LST stands fore Large Slow Target. :shock: This boat is based in Evansville IN and tours every so often around the inland rivers. Here is a link to their Page. http://www.lstmemorial.org/

ImageLST 325-7 by Larry D, on Flickr

ImageHeavy weight 2 by Larry D, on Flickr

I have a few more in this Flickr Album. https://www.flickr.com/photos/jokerphot ... 5845327591

Enjoy

If we all saw the world the same no one would need a camera.
Julio1fer
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Re: Das Boot

Post by Julio1fer »

A very nice series. I liked APX 100 a lot.
LarryD
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by LarryD »

I still have a few rolls frozen both old and newer. Thanks.
PFMcFarland

Post by PFMcFarland »

These were likened in the surface Navy to the diesel boats in the sub service. Kind of ratty, but fun to serve on.

PF
Waiting for the light
LarryD
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by LarryD »

Sir. I worked Petro POL and Nukes in the Air Force. I had tons of fun from my times on Titan II, liquid filled rockets, SR-71 special fuled air breathing and my good old F-4's so I too was one who got a few educations. :D