RB67

Rollei, Mamiya, Hasselblad, Kowa, Minolta, Yashica and many, many others.
flatop222

RB67

Post by flatop222 »

A good friend recently very generously gave me his old rb67 which he had used until a few years ago. I do have some experience with the camera as I used one during my G.A.S. days 40 yrs ago. I was able to produce some good negatives and I still don't remember why I didn't keep the camera.

I plan to slowly ease back intro using the camera until I see if it's for me. I plan to shoot a few rolls and develop in diafine to get started. So, if anyone has some short or outdated film they would like to sell, please notify me. Also, if you are aware of any idiosyncrasies I should know about, please pass that info on.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone willing to pass on recommendations and advice.

TIA,

George

Bennybee
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: RB67

Post by Bennybee »

I recently sold my RB67 ProSD with the 65mm lens because I thought it was sad that it see much use. That was last December and I had it for about 3 years and only shot 4 films with it.
Now I regret having sold it. The buyer was an 83 year old man who said that he wanted it as a fun gadget to use and to fondle. Then I thought : 'Why didn't I keep that camera?
I did love shooting it and it's not like I needed the money anyway!'
Believe it or not, but I'm browsing eBay every day now... !