Voigtlander Inos II - Moscow #2

Often simply written as "W/NW" - your favorite photos. Explain them, or let your photos (film or digital) speak for themselves.
alexvaras
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Voigtlander Inos II - Moscow #2

Post by alexvaras »

Sunny Moscow + Orange Brompton + Inos II

With this camera I worry two things, compose the picture with this albada finder and the focusing, the voigtlander external rangefinder its ok but I feel it short, I would like one more wide with the mirrors more separated to be more precise.
Composing was so-so, two of them were cropped, focusing takes me 1-2 min between my estimations and the rangefinder, good thing its in a sunny day after f8 is easier :)
But the best of all are the tones, I really like this Anastigmat-Skopar and after the new collimation its sharp enough.

Thank you for watching.

GrahamS
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Re: Voigtlander Inos II - Moscow #2

Post by GrahamS »

I agree on the tones, Alex. Superb.
GrahamS
Age brings wisdom....or age shows up alone. You never know.
PFMcFarland

Post by PFMcFarland »

You've definitely got that camera dialed in, Alex. If your Inos has an accessory shoe, you could always get an auxiliary rangefinder to add to the camera.

PF
Waiting for the light
Julio1fer
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Post by Julio1fer »

Well done - that camera is now an instrument instead of a project!

I like that window in #4.
alexvaras
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Post by alexvaras »

Thank you all!

More than happy with it, Im loading expired Velvia for shooting the forest tomorrow in my way to school, lets see my first forest shooting, it's gorgeous with the sunlights crossing the tress but the lens might now be appropriate (105mm) I will avoid lens flare since it's no a coated lens, I have a light tripod for long exposures and a green-yellow filter, probably I will do two shots for each.
Later I will test two external rangefinder, Leitz super wide with enormous wheel and Zeiss Ikon which I fixed now the vertical.

No shoe at all, I can find an addon that its the screw for tripod attached an accessory shoe, let's see which rangefinder I keep and how can be attached if needed.

That N#4 is an old church window without any reform yet, strange for Moscow, today I saw a couple more that I have to come back with the evening sun on them.