Library

Rollei, Mamiya, Hasselblad, Kowa, Minolta, Yashica and many, many others.
scott
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Library

Post by scott »

I bought a 50/3.5 a long while ago while in Bronica Fever, and never rightly used it. Has a scratch on the front element, and I inked it in, but never had the chance to see if there was any real effect. Took Maddie to school this week and finally used the lens. This is really the only picture I was hoping turned out, my daughter in front of the library. I'm pretty happy with it:

Imageimg509 by Scott, on Flickr

Not sure what's going on with the clouds - my scanner (Epson 4990) has been leaving a lot of artifacts in scans of late. Another reason film is slowly becoming more hassle than it's worth for me.

Anyway, the lens is cool, the Bronica super fun to shoot, and the scanner wonky. Two outta three.

Thanks for looking.
Scott

TobaccorRoad

Re: Library

Post by TobaccorRoad »

I feel the clouds is what puts a good touch to the photo, looks as though the scanner is doing it's job.
Nice photo Scott.

jamesmck
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jamesmck »

Lovely, Scott. Great tones, too.

James McKearney
Bennybee
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Bennybee »

Nice picture. I can't see anything wrong with the clouds? (could be my eyes though...)
I bought that same lens for my S2A a while ago and it had a microscopic chip in the front lens (wasn't mentioned in the seller's description), so I ended up selling it again although I could not see any ill effect in the (few) pictures I made with it.