Snow storm with Voigtlander Inos II.

Often simply written as "W/NW" - your favorite photos. Explain them, or let your photos (film or digital) speak for themselves.
alexvaras
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Snow storm with Voigtlander Inos II.

Post by alexvaras »

Hi all,

First I thought to take the 4x5 camera with tripod and later I decided to go lighter so I took two cameras, now the roll from Inos II, in which I discovered a new micro hole in the bellows thanks to the prism finder the camera has. I forgot to check it before I loaded a week ago.

The first was taken a week ago, I was walking with a friend and we saw a pro-fashion photo shooting and I had a request to the model and she agreed, the other three photographers allowed me as well.

Model Katya.

These other have been taken today during the on-still-going snow storm.

Going down to the river.

Image[/url

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2enmRT5]Mockva river.

Every kind of ice.

Kotelnicheskaya embankment building.

Church latern.

Full album: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmxzU1kv

Thank you for watching,
Alex

Julio1fer
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Re: Snow storm with Voigtlander Inos II.

Post by Julio1fer »

Winter is there in force! How many cm?

I like the latern shot, last one. Those OOF towers look great.
jamesmck
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jamesmck »

I like them all, especially "Kotelnicheskaya embankment building" with the little people in the distance.. I have not kept track of your processing procedures. Are you now doing the developing and scanning?
James McKearney
PFMcFarland

Post by PFMcFarland »

Brrrrr! You have definitely captured the lack of heat. I'm not looking forward to the Polar Vortex we are to be getting hit with soon, but at least it's not bringing a lot of snow with it to our area.

PF
Waiting for the light
alexvaras
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Post by alexvaras »

Julio1fer wrote:Winter is there in force! How many cm?

I like the latern shot, last one. Those OOF towers look great.
Im trying to get the info about how many cm but still not one the news, 30cm at least for sure seeing some cars that came friday evening and still in the park place and snow compacts so...
jamesmck wrote:I like them all, especially "Kotelnicheskaya embankment building" with the little people in the distance.. I have not kept track of your processing procedures. Are you now doing the developing and scanning?
Yes I'm doing it James, my stock is Ilford Delta 100, D76 1+1 11min -30sec inversions-every minute one inversion. Scan with Epson 4990 and two mm between film and scanner (I use ANR glass as well on top). I have to say I'm saving a lot of money doing 120 rolls and 4x5 sheets by myself. I should have started before.
After my current bottle of D76 finishes I will try Kodak HC-110 Dil B, Graham recommended it and I will give a try.
PFMcFarland wrote:Brrrrr! You have definitely captured the lack of heat. I'm not looking forward to the Polar Vortex we are to be getting hit with soon, but at least it's not bringing a lot of snow with it to our area.

PF
Not the first saying the photos show the coldness and snow storm, very few people on the streets helped, this means I achieve the purpose of shooting.

Thank you all for your comments, still some other photos to come from the same day with another camera, not landscapes but more close focus photos.
Alex